Thursday, January 19, 2012

Need a gift idea?

Finally writing my first post...It does take a lot of courage to publish a tip, an idea, or a picture. Am I writing a good post? Is it cool or interesting enough? What are my future readers going to think? Many questions, many doubts, many fears, but just one wish: to get started! Here I am, on January 19th 2012, writing my first SwissMiss Tip.

I was going through the massive amount of presents my boys received for Christmas. Being surrounded by multiple aunts, uncles and four sets of grandparents, I let you imagine how the Christmas tree looked like....Here I am figuring out how to fit everything nicely into their rooms. This mini Santa Claus caught my eye. Developed in Tokyo, Nanoblocks are the world's smallest building blocks. My little guys loved building it, carrying it around, destroying it and to finally rebuild it. An endless game, which does not fill half of their rooms!
From the Eiffel Tower to the Giant panda, I am sure you will find your favorite Nanoblock to gift!
Find them in Switzerland on Internet.ch




2 comments:

  1. Congrats to my favorite Swiss Miss. Can't wait to follow your tips. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite! I Actually bought them for my nephew for x-mas and beg him to let me build them!!! I am an addict!
    Congrats Swiss Miss!
    ps: actually that one was build by me.....

    ReplyDelete