Monday, January 23, 2012

And my dream came true...Almost...


The first time I came across Tracey Emin's work with neon lights, I immediately put it in my top ten dream list. I fell in love with this piece and could see it fitting so perfectly above my bed. A couple of years later, my dream to  own such a piece almost came true. Thanks to this very cool new concept s[edition], I could own a digital edition of one of my favorite piece of art and enjoy it as a wallpaper on my computer, iPhone and iPad.  s[edition] provides a new way to love art by making collecting instant, affordable, social and enjoyable. Every edition is numbered and sold with a unique Certificate of Authenticity signed by the artist. s[edition] also provides a fun and easy way to gift art. Another present idea...Why am I such in a gifting mood? Is it a post Christmas symptom?

1 comment: